Monday, January 20, 2014

First time at the Beach

On Friday(Jan. 3) we bribed the kids that if they helped unpack we would go to the beach on Saturday.  By the time we got around to going it was getting late. Tyler and I decided to divide and conquer, I took the kids to the beach and he went shopping so we could have food for Sunday. Here are the pictures of our visit.
Liam acting like the sand is poop

Lyncoln posing like always

Seth didn't care that he didn't have swimsuit he kept going out 

Right before the rug rats got soaked

All the kids had a blas

Laide got more wet than I was hoping but her pants wouldn't stay rolled up

She was running from the wave and fell

The last bit of her that was dry was no longer dry

When I was ready to go home and it was getting dark, I called Tyler to see if he was close to being done so he could pick us up. He wasn't close to being done so we walked 17 blocks home with dripping wet kids. They only complained for the first few blocks. When we got home Tyler and just pulled in. The kids all took showers to warm up while Tyler and I made our first real meal in our new place.