I'm realizing as Seth gets older he doesn't like to talk to me as much. When I ask him what is wrong he tells me "Nothing is wrong." I can tell there is something wrong but he won't talk to me. I worry because I don't know how to get him to talk to me. This week I found him crying in the bathroom. It took me few minutes but I got him to tell me what was wrong. He is upset about what a bad reader he is and that he won't ever get better. It hurts me to see him like that. I struggle with reading my whole life and I still feel like I'm not good reader. I don't what him to feel that way. I take him to tutor once a week and try to read with him often but I worry.
I don't want to lose my sweet boy.
In the past three months he has written these two notes.
 |
This is what is reads Dear Mom Thank you for all waze be there for me. I rally want to thank you for all waze helping me with homewrocker.
|
 |
He made this card for me at his first scouts in our new ward.
I sure love my sweet son!
|